Child’s World Preschool is a vital ministry of St. Paul UCC and is open to all children of the community.
Although our curriculum is focused on academics to prepare children for kindergarten, we also foster the children’s spiritual growth. Some areas covered include alphabet and number recognition, color and shape recognition, art, Biblical stories and songs, a lending library, fine and gross motor skills development, music and finger plays, Spanish, and early literacy skills.
We also believe that kids should be kids! When the weather is nice, we take the children outside to our fenced in playground. During inclement weather, we have a spacious gym where the children can play with balls, ride tricycles or scooters, and play group games. We also go on several fun and educational field trips throughout the year.
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT MORE OR REGISTERING YOUR CHILD?
- Download the 2019-20 Handbook
- Download the 2019-20 Registration Form
- View the 2018-19 School Calendar.
If you would like to schedule a tour of Child’s World, please call us at 618-939-7125.
If you’d like to donate items to Child’s World, below is a list of needed items. Thank you in advance for your donation to the smallest of God’s flock!
- seasonal/holiday stickers
- recyclable/scrap paper for writing centers
- dress-up clothes – i.e. community workers, Halloween costumes, etc.
- age-appropriate puzzles
- colorful buttons – no brown or black
- colored tissue paper – pink, red, purple, green, blue, orange, yellow
- Christmas cards to be used for mailbox or writing centers
If you’d like more information about Child’s World, please contact Sarah Karban, the Director of Child’s World. She would love to speak with you!